Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Pay It Forward...

Well... after a wonderful surprise in the mail today, its my turn to pay it forward.
Have you heard of the "pay it forward" thing that has been going around blogs!? I was lucky enough to be one of three people who posted on a Nannascraps blog and recieved the lovliest handmade surprise.
So... its now my turn... what do you get if you post a comment!? Goodness knows at this point. I have the worst headache ever..ears that feel like ive been in a plane too long, a blocked nose that i fear will errupt like Mt Vesuvious (EWWW) and a throat coarse enough it feels, to grate cheese. Yuk..

Though.. i promise, what ever it is.. it will have 110% of my heart and soul put into it.

Are you game!?

All you have to do to be part of this is leave a comment for me on this thread. By leaving a comment on this thread you are binding yourself to the commitment of blogging & paying it forward with hand made creations or a scrapbook related RAK once you recieve your surprise from me.

Generally it is the first three that leave a comment that will be chosen to recieve a gift, though.. im thinking, i would like to do a spin on things and leave this open until WEDNESDAY 31st October. 5pm EST, and see how many comments i recieve, place them in a hat and pull out three lucky people.
Why!?
Well.. i have been to so many blogs where i have seen this pay it forward, though the comments have been made so quickly after the post was made that it was a little unlucky for the slow pokes (like me) to partake. This way, i think its giving everyone a fair go..
what do you think!?

Well... here goes, who wants to play!?
I don't care if your from Australia or anywhere else around the world... i just want to see a lil love spread!! So.. come on... join in :)




Have you heard of "Pay It Forward"? This has been going around the blogs at the moment and now it's my turn. I was lucky enough to be one of the first three people to comment on the Scrapbook Nook blog and now I will receive a handmade gift from Tammy. And now I must keep the challenge going and this is how it works: The first three people to comment on this post {who would like to be involved in the Pay It Forward Challenge} will receive a handmade gift from me. All you have to do is keep the fun challenge going by agreeing to create three handmade gifts for three more people, hence the term "Pay it Forward". So what are you waiting for?

5 comments:

Miss cath said...

I think this is a great idea. I'm sure you can find someone in your house to draw names for you ~L~

miss~nance said...

Sounds like something I could cope with doing.

Wendy said...

What an awesome idea, SJ! Never heard of this before, but love it! What a wonderful way to keep the RAK movement moving. Please count me in!

Estivalia said...

hi! this is Estivalia from Chile, I just found your blog! :D your design is amazing and I loved your scrapbook pages. I'll stop by often.

hugs!
http://paperleisure.wordpress.com

MadonnaDunn said...

I reckon I would be game to give this a go! Why not spread a little love & handmade cheer throughout the blogging world! :)